About Me

My photo
I try to live up to Invictus. I fail often.

Monday, June 16, 2008

BOLC II has just begun for real

So I just got my ass kicked for 4 hours in combatives and I literally hurt everywhere. And this will go on for 4 more days. Holy crap, on Friday, I am going to be in hell. It was more fun than the boredom of last week, but damn. We went over some basic moves and positions and then sparred for dominant body positions. Although I did pretty well, I went up against a guy named "Mule"(yes, really its Mule, he is about 6'2 and weighs around 225. We work out together and he can do reps of 315 with ease on bench. Needless to say, he's huge.) at the very end and I got crumpled. I also sparred with one of the instructors, and I achieved several dominant body positions but was unable to finish him off. So all in all good day, but I need some ice bad!

No comments: